Terms for listing warrants
- The issuer of the warrants must be a financial institution, or an investment firm, with primary capital of at least EUR 5 million
- Documentary evidence of the issuer's compliance with the regulations must be provided to Oslo Børs together with the application for stock exchange listing
- The issuer must be rated at least "investment grade" by a recognized credit rating agency
- The warrants must be registered with a central securities depository
- There must either be a market maker quoting binding bid and offer prices, or the instruments must be held by at least 300 holders of one round lot or more at the time of listing
- Issuers must standardise the terms and conditions of different issues of warrants and ETNs in terms of multiplier, settlement and market maker commitments to the greatest extent possible
- An introduction prospectus must be produced for each new admission to listing.